fredag 7 juli 2017

Experts Live 2017

The Swedish summer starts of great, just got chosen to be a speaker at Experts Live in Berlin the 23rd – 25th of August.

During the conference I will as usual sit down with the community members and talk regarding your thoughts and share my knowledge for the good of the community.

I will deliver two sessions. The first one is an Breakout session that I will do together with my fellow MVP Janaka Rangama, we will talk about how to provide Disaster Recovery Strategies based on the Microsoft Azure platform leveraging Azure Site Recovery and other System Center solutions.

The second session is an Ask-The-Experts where we hope that as many of you can attend to sit down and discuss Disaster Recovery 😊

Hope to see you all in Berlin!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar